Team Manager – Field Sales
Urgent Hiring - Immediate Joining
Preferred Domains : Candidates from Direct Sales, B2C, Telecom, FMGC, Fintech or E-commerce sales domain will be preferred.
Experience Required : 2-5 years of relevant experience in sales and distribution/ business development.
Location – JP Nagar, Bengaluru
Min Qualification – Graduation / MBA
Salary: CTC UPTO : 360000 PA with attractive incentives.
Reporting Matrix : The role will report to the Key Account Manager (KAM) and will have diverse team of 20-30 field executives as direct reports.
Job Description :
- Grow reach and Market share in the assigned area of operations.
- The incumbent will be responsible for setting up & managing the Sales team
- Identify and Recruit the sales team to align and drive business in the market.
- This includes formulating & executing the overall business plan, hiring the team across levels, engage in Business Development & product identification
- Skilled in coaching and mentoring, a quick learner who grasp and put into application new learned ideas and concepts.
- Plan the market size, span and geographies for FSE.
- Maximize lead closures by using social and public media marketing campaigns
- Should be able to device the best methods for communication of plans/targets to the team so as to minimize the expectations vs delivery gap.
- Strong client focus including presale and post sales services for long term wealth retention.
- Monitor the Quality parameters as suggested by the management.
- Validate and conduct the audits on the acquisitions and sales done by the team.
- Ensure the team members are in market where sales & usage are done regularly
- Should have good networking capabilities and be willing to travel extensively throughout their specified area
- Candidate aware of the multiple geography shall be preferred*
- Hindi speaking is must
- Open to travel across geography and markets.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru, Bengaluru - 560078, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us
Expected Start Date: 01/07/2022