Mapbox is the leading real-time location platform for a new generation of location-aware businesses. Mapbox is the only platform that equips organizations with the full set of tools to power the navigation of people, packages, and vehicles everywhere. More than 3.5 million registered developers have chosen Mapbox because of the platformâ€™s flexibility, security and privacy compliance. Organizations use Mapbox applications, data, SDKs and APIs to create customized and immersive experiences that delight their customers. Whether youâ€™re watching the delivery of your grocery order on Instacart, tracking your personal best mile on Strava, monitoring your gas budget on Metromile, or checking todayâ€™s forecast on The Weather Channel, Mapbox is the location and maps within those apps.
What You'll Do
- Build and own relationships with Mapboxâ€™s most strategic customers, from first contact to product launch and beyond, ensuring that we grow with them
- Combine Mapbox building blocks with deep customer knowledge to present compelling technical solutions with clear business outcomes
- Communicate customer needs and industry patterns back to Mapbox product teams to influence our technical roadmap
- Develop and execute strategies to expand Mapboxâ€™s adoption in key industry verticals, working closely with the marketing team to tell our customersâ€™ success stories
- Mentor more junior members of the sales team grow talent internally
What We Believe are Important Traits for This Role
- Strong technical sales aptitude demonstrated through a combination of industry experience, size and complexity of deals closed (youâ€™ll be focused on six and seven-figure opportunities), and rapport with engineers and product owners
- Ability to navigate complex customer relationships, developing trust and influence with engineers and developers up to c-level leadership
- Ability to collaborate across Mapbox teams including engineering, support, and marketing to close business and ensure successful customer launches
- Deep curiosity, empathy, and grit â€” weâ€™re partnering with our customers to solve hard problems, and we win as a team
- Fluency in either French, German, or Spanish is desirable, but not essential.
What We Value
In addition to our core values, which are not unique to this position and are necessary for Mapbox leaders:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us