Job Description for Embedded Firmware Engineer
Job Title : Embedded Firmware
Location : Ahmedabad
Qualification : B.E. / B TECH in Electronics or Electronics & Communication, ME / M TECH/PG Diploma in with good academics results
Experience : 1 to 3 years
Service Agreement : 2 Years
About us :
Mantra Softech is a global hi-tech manufacturer of biometric products and solutions with in-house design and development team. This dream project of like-minded visionaries started in 2006, continues to push the envelope on biometric system capabilities.
Mantra enjoys market leadership in India and is expanding globally with client base in more than 30 countries. Mantra’s major business comes from government, telecom and financial sectors to name few. Mantra’s product portfolio includes Fingerprint Sensors, IRIS Sensor, Integrated Fingerprint Devices, Integrated IRIS Devices, POS / MicroATM / Financial Terminal, IRIS Recognition in Mobile and many more biometric devices. Customer's rapidly growing requirements for complex and sophisticated security system are the inspiration behind Mantra's Innovative products and solutions.
Please visit our website, https://www.mantratec.com/
Firmware engineers are primarily responsible for developing and implementing software for industry specific They manage perform code reviews, assist in optimizing firmware and when necessary, provide product support to customers. Firmware Engineers open to work with both hardware and software. They should be knowledge on RTOS, such as programming in C or C++, and real-time operating systems expertise. Firmware engineers are also required to have excellent communication, documentation and organization skills and must have the ability to work in fast-paced, collaborative product development environments.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Embedded firmware development experience on MCU.
· Hands on Experience on External Memory interface and Memory management.
Like as. RAM, Flash, SD Card, USB Pen Drive.
· MCU Serial peripheral interface knowledge. Like as, I2C, USB, SPI, UART.
· Modular Embedded Firmware Development Skill set require
· Good Testing and Debugging skills for Embedded firmware and Hardware.
· Fundamentals understanding of the MCU Architecture.
· Contribute as designer and developer to building Android based infotainment solutions for automotive consumer devices.
· Collaborate with team members in software development activities using the Scrum/Agile development process
Key Performance Indicators
1. C Programming
2. Product oriented
3. Passion and Commitment for work
4. User interface;
5. Input/output interfaces;
8. Serial communication ports;
1. Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a growing company
2. Results-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with a hands-on mentality Proven track record to think outside the box, developing new insights and creative solutions
3. Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, complex environment
4. Embedded Product and Software Design & Development Life Cycle.
5. Excellent written and verbal communications skills & a quick learner
Qualification and Experience
· B.E. / B TECH in Electronics or Electronics & Communication, ME / M TECH/PG Diploma in with good academics results
Interested candidates can call or what's app on 636655177
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: ₹105,707.61 - ₹2,002,629.25 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer