· Promote our social network sites to enhance the following and establish a strong positioning.
· Brainstorms campaign ideas.
· Identify the latest trends and keep an eye out for collaborative opportunities with multiple platforms.
· Ideate social media campaigns and maintain a monthly calendar
· Manage and ace all media buying and influencer marketing efforts
· Ideate content for the blogs, website, emailers, SMS, and social media
· Implement the overall digital marketing strategy under the supervision of the management
· Manage all digital marketing channels and update content on a regular basis,
· Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
· Increase Online Engagement
· Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website.
· Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
· Keep up to date with any social media trends
· Track social media influencers
· Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
· Weekly social media performance reports.
· Minimum 1 year of experience in managing social media for any B2C industry.
· No educational qualification required.
· Substantial social media presence.
· Knowledge of Canva designing is an added advantage.
· Excellent communication skills
· Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Contract length: 6 months
Application Deadline: 20/01/2022Found this job inappropriate? Report to us