- Responsible for setting the overall organization-wide Performance Marketing and Acquisition Strategy, including planning, budgeting, reporting and execution across google and facebook
- Create and implement a digital marketing strategy to drive awareness, traffic, conversions and revenue
- Own & deliver on user growth target. Scale acquisition of high LTV users across app & web while maintaining efficiency on CACs and CPTs.
- Set up attribution models, multi-channel tracking and quality. Develop robust performance reporting framework, analytics, and ROI tracking for our mobile app and digital channels to continually optimize and improve our marketing investments.
- Drive marketing effectiveness through continuous communication testing (A/B), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning
- Educational Qualification: MBA/Engineer from a tier 1/2 institute
- Proven fb marketing experience and working with the creative and content team to get high performing creatives
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Must have a strong grasp of numbers and be comfortable with quantitative analyses and simple statistics.
- 3+ years digital marketing experience
- Excellent team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.