We are looking for an experienced digital marketing analyst to support our digital marketing team. Your responsibilities will include tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing data, developing campaign strategies, optimizing and reporting online campaign performance, and communicating with clients.
To be successful as a digital marketing analyst, you should have strong technical skills and be able to present actionable insights to inform digital marketing strategies. A top-notch digital marketing analyst should also have excellent analytical skills, be detail-oriented, and work well within a team.
Digital Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
Digital Marketing Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹20,000.00 - ₹45,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- NR PET, Kurnool - 518004, Andhra Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Digital marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us