Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Has potential to clearly have a deeper understanding of inputs from "Product Management"/ Product Marketing teams
- Possess skill set to have detailed insight into various categories of attributes at vehicle level
- Create VRS (Vehicle Requirement Specification) by translating VOC into clear top-level specification
- Analyse and evaluate customer requirements
- Requirements Elicitation for vehicle level, system level and sub-system level
- Manage requirements specification
- Support Model based requirement engineering
- Support reviews for the requirements specification
- Interact with Integration and component team to maintain complete traceability
- Support Verification and validation team for related issues.
- Has sound knowledge of next level technologies with which EPT has to interact (Airbag, ESP, ADAS systems etc)
- Has proven track record of interaction with OEM's and explaining complex technologies, functions and eliciting implicit requirements
- Has very good potential in deeper understanding of control functions and can easily relate to technical topics such as "Entry/ Exit criteria of functions, Function safety Targets, Cyber security etc
- Has proven track record of dealing with Software relevant requirements (IVN, Diagnostics etc), coordinating & directing development teams and customer technical contacts
- Able to plan the "Development Maturity Matrix" for entire program and track the progress with development teams
- Understanding different vehicle functions in hybrid & electric vehicles.
Total 10- 12 years engineering experience in automotive system development/ Engineering and 4 to 5 Years experience in Requirements Engineering
BE/Btech or ME/MTech in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- An ability to work under pressure and very tight timescales.
- Excellent knowledge of system engineering process
- Drive and commitment to deliver technically challenging projects.
- An appreciation of and an ability to positively resolve issues arising from different cultures.
- Process oriented and should work towards continuous improvements
- Proactive, self-motivated, and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Strong teamwork, Open Minded, oral communication, and written communication skills and ability to coordinate multi-disciplined team.
- Able to be flexible and prepared to travel in India and internationally
- Experience in using requirements management tools like Doors, Polarian, Jama etc.,
- Knowledge on international regulatory standards
- Experience in software development V cycle
Engineer, Electrical, Engineering Manager, Systems Engineer, Engineering, Automotive