Full Job Description
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
1. Consults on managing large or multiple-site inventory considerations, methods and processes.
2. Develops inventory management metrics to evaluate the inventory level and the management effectiveness.
3. Translates sales projections into inventory and site requirements; designs strategic inventory management plans for the organization.
4. Makes inventory forecasting for the organization and predicts industrial inventory management trends.
6. Consults on all aspects of business analytics and risk evaluation of outcomes.
7. Designs and enhances workflow and supporting applications for analysing business performance.
8. Promotes the value and results from utilizing predictive and advanced analytics for business decisions.
9. Leads discussions on current and new practices, processes, and technologies used in business analytics.
10. Mentors others to ensure performance reports meet the needs of the organization.
11. Predicts industry trends and marketplace developments relevant to business analytics.
12. Discusses organizational position in relation to technology-related trends.
13. Advises key lines of business on major advances in technology and implications.
14. Cites examples of successful organization initiatives and underlying technologies.
15. Highlights organizational implications associated with major IT trends.
16. Compares organization's technology practices to other organizations.
17. Presents alternative views of key technologies and their implications.
18. Oversees supply chains involving high-cost or high-volume production environments.
19. Directs complex supply chains involving multiple suppliers, distribution centres and channels.
20. Champions the use of major innovations and best practices of industry leaders.
21. Mentors others on how to manage and ensure a secure and reliable global supply chain.
22. Secures commitment for decisions by communicating clearly and credibly to stakeholders.
23. Delegates responsibility for shaping plans through which supply chain related decisions are executed.
24. Monitors execution of supply chain related decisions to ensure consistency with original intention.
25. Empowers employees to develop sound judgment by minimizing the consequences of trauma in supply chain.
26. Designs world class 'Lean and Agile Supply Chain' Processes –Integrating Demand and supply processes to achieve business objectives.
27. Innovates alternative processes and systems for End to End Supply chain processes consisting Demand and Order Management, 28.Production Management, Inventory and Schedule Management.
29. Establishes best Order management and Supply chain practices and develops related training programs.
30. Consults on recommendation and implementation of Order Management, Production planning and Schedule Management software.
31. Designs Control Towers for entire Supply Chain processes.
32. Articulates current and future perspective of End to End Supply Chain Processes and Performance Management
33.Leads short- and long-range projects on Digitisation of supply chain processes.
10 to 15 years
Job Segment: Production Manager, Automotive, Manufacturing