· Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all Internal resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
· Ensure that the technical environment is properly monitored and that any problems are rectified .
· Actively collaborate with team members to achieve team goals.
· Facilitate technical knowledge sharing within our dynamic team.
· Effective direct communicate with IT colleagues and end-users, from other cultures and countries, at remote sites.
· Support a growing organization across many time zones, in rotational shifts.
· Perform systems/software administration, problem resolution, and change management
· Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures
· Facilitate configuration changes to support flexible organization implement, administer and maintain a highly available and scalable system within Microsoft Azure infrastructure services
· Ensure concerns with internal control design, performance and process changes that impact internal control execution are communicated to Management.
· Participate in rotation based day/evening/night shift supporting a global organization
· Ensure timely and proper support during all parts of end-user lifecycle
· Provide detailed performance monitoring and problem resolution / RCA.
· Create automation tools / scripts for system administration activities
· Create configuration standards for Windows server operating systems
· Ensure alignment to Corporate IT rules and guidelines
· Manage multiple assignments simultaneously without direct supervision
· Full exposure to enterprise level technologies of the complete IT infrastructure
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a candidate with experience of System administration. The key point is that you are highly motivated to achieve results and complete running projects. We anticipate that you have an appropriate level of hands-on experience and generally the following qualifications:
Desired skills :
· Windows Server Administration - AD, DNS
· Azure administration
· Office 365 administration
· Microsoft SQL Server
· Virtualization (Hyper-V)
· L2/L3 switching technologies
· PRTG Monitoring Tool - Intermediate
· 5+ years working directly with the implementation and administration of Microsoft
· Windows 2012/2019 server systems (as legacy Microsoft Server , both virtual and Physical)
· Microsoft Certified in MCSA/MCSE
· ITIL Certified with Ticketing tool exposures
· Microsoft Distributed System (DFS)
· Dedicated team player
· Ability to have an overview of an IT infrastructure end-to-end.
· Strong verbal and written English skills
· Excellent communication, organization, project
· Prioritization, and time management skills.
· Flexible to work in rotation based shift, including night shifts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹300,000.00 per year
Speak with the employer