Roles and Responsibilities
Build Electric Vehicle Powertrain systems with deep understanding of battery, motors, charging systems and other EV power electronics.
- Work on detailed powertrain simulation model of an EV
- Validate simulation models against vehicle measurements
- Design models for EV components such as OBC, DC/DC Converter, BMS, etc
- Work closely to increase understanding of EV powertrain markets, trends, and technologies.
- Support technically existing applications, company products
- System integration of company products for given application
- Support marketing dept. on application engineering matters
Desired Candidate Profile
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- This position is only for local candidate, engineer by profession.
- Graduate Electronics/Electrical engineer from reputed college/university. Post-graduation is preferred
- Strong experience in Electric Vehicle, Power Electronics
- Experience with MATLAB Simulink or similar simulation tools.
- Experience with DC-DC converters, OBC, PMSM motors, Motor controllers.
- Experience in engine, generator or automotive industry is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.