Product Manager / Consumer Appliances /FMCG/FMCD/Kitchen appliance
About the Role: This role is with a leading MNC FMCG firm. The person will be responsible for managing the entire product life-cycle. They will be responsible for the successful roll-out of new products. They also be owning the availability, deployment and marketing of existing product lines within the assigned Category.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Conceptualizing, prototyping, and testing new product ideas.
- Defining strategy for new product introductions and ensuring successful execution as per plan
- Working with sales teams and channel partners to ensure successful launches of the products.
- Increasing visibility of the products in Digital media and driving eCommerce.
- Working with Agencies to create collaterals like POP and Catalogues.
- Identifying growth opportunities and developing a strategy to tap market potential
- Budgeting and Designing Local Branch Schemes (Primary and Secondary) on sales activation programs, consumer finance, in-shop promotions for channel partners, and trade schemes. New Product Planning & Introduction.
- Studying global trends, product innovations, competition tracking, market share, price mapping
- Identifying potential markets, recommending new business development plans & Market Development strategies.
- Responsible for managing release processes and cross-functional dependencies.
- Evaluate product ideas with business and conduct feasibility.
- Additionally, focusing on assigned Zones to drive all channels and primary sales of Product
- Driving Product business for other LOBs; eCommerce, Institution Sales, Direct Sales, and Exports.
- Experience in a product management or Category leading role in an FMCG firm
- Demonstrated success in launching new products
- MBA from a good B-school is a must
- Prior Channel Management/ Sales experience is a plus