Qualifications and Requirements
- Define requirements, develop and test software for safety-critical systems
- Design and implement software using C/C++ in a Linux environment.
- Develop/improve algorithms for localization of unmanned vehicles and sensor systems
- Document activities, prepare technical reports, present results, and demonstrate system capabilities
- Travel for field tests and project meetings may be required
- A bacheloru2019s degree in physics, engineering, software engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong programming ability in C/C++
- Familiarity with Linux environment and experience in developing software for real-time operating systems.
- Experience in developing algorithms from raw GNSS measurements (ephemeris and range data) for localization and heading calculations.
- Experience in post processing vehicle and base-station GNSS data
- Experience in developing differential GPS algorithms
- Familiarity with GPS receivers from different manufactures (Novatel, Trimble, Ublox) and commercial GPS correction services
- Experience developing and implementing sensor fusion algorithms (inertial, GNSS) in C/C++
- Knowledge in state estimation: KF/EFK, non-linear optimization, etc
- Sensor processing (LIDAR, cameras, RADAR etc.)