We are looking for a senior technical leader to join our team. You will be leading a team of 150+ engineers, directly or indirectly. We are looking for someone who is a technical guru, is very hands-on, and has amazing leadership qualities.
- Lead the technical design, vision and implementation strategy for Muvi's products.
- Mentor and guide a high performing team of full stack engineers from Java, Python, PHP and React.
- Lead Development, QA and Scrum teams.
- Articulate the design and technology stack choices to cross-functional teams
- Partner with our Chief Product Officer to brainstorm and enable the development of innovative products and features to serve our users
- Develop and implement the technical strategy for our platform, which includes our core digital products, security, APIs, compliance, and data infrastructure
- Utilize creative, thoughtful, and boundary-pushing system development strategies that unlock opportunity and drive efficiency (including build vs. buy decisions and system architecture)
- Engage on architectural discussions, determine tradeoffs, seek to reduce complexity, and drive discussion towards decisions.
- Develop and lead an organizational strategy for process excellence and project management to optimize productivity and efficiencies
- 15-20 years of professional experience in software development.
- Experience in leading 50+ engineers (developers, QA) directly or indirectly.
- Proficiency in developing very large distributed systems
- You must be very hands-on, and should have done some coding in the last 2 years. We are a young company. Everyone in our company including the CEO is very hands-on.
- We are looking for a technical ninja. You must have knowledge/experience in Microservice architecture, Infrastructure automation through DevOps, AI/ML and other latest technology trends.
- Broad-based functional IT experience, including security, infrastructure and architecture.
- Excellent manager of managers with the ability to mentor and grow senior engineers and engineering managers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
Perks & Benefits :
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Leave Reimbursement
- Advance salary as loan without interest
- Gratuity and Provident fund (As per the government guidelines)
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Family health insurance
- Forever Remote Option
- And many more.