The ideal candidate will have the ability to independently drive BAU issues and tasks with different stakeholders. Based on the issues reported, this resource will research and remediate through application code enhancements/fixes using the above technologies. Implement the best practices for the Data Quality problem management specific technologies aligning business needs
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or a related field or the equivalent. Experience in the financial services or banking industry is preferred.
- 4+ years of Java development including spring boot framework, JDBC, REST API calls (Microservice architecture), Bitbucket, Jenkins (CI/CD) and Eclipse IDE.
- 3+ years of Hands-on experience in ETL experience (preferably Informatica).
- 3+ years of writing, optimizing complex SQL queries that join across multiple tables and unionize multiple datasets required (DBs: SQL server, Oracle and DB2)
- 2+ years of Unix shell scripting, script runner behaviors, scripted fields and listeners, etc.
- 2+years of experience in using Enterprise scheduler like Autosys.
- 1+ years of performance measurement and tuning experience preferred.
- 3+ years of experience supporting non-production environments for DUT, SIT, and UAT.
- Experience in Software development life cycle and effective in troubleshooting Prod issues and providing root cause analysis.
- Must have system design thinking, ability to plan and author technical documents.
- Require problem solving, and prioritization skills.
- General understanding of Data quality incidents and problem management procedures is a plus with the ability to be flexible and motivated to learn cross platform technologies. .