Experience- 1 - 10 years of experience
We founded MTechZilla with a mission of providing the creative solutions to client for enhancing their brand's online presence!
We are at early phase of our mission and we already have clients from various countries including USA, Italy, India, Switzerland and Malaysia. We are thriving to increase our reach more and more in the coming months.
As a part of this team you'll be responsible for developing applications and documenting the process.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analysing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status. Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- HTML5 and CSS3
- React JS ( NextJS )
- NodeJS ( ExpressJS and NestJS )
- PostgresSQL and MongoDB ( TypeORM, PrismaORM, Mongoose )
- AWS and Firebase
- Understanding of Git (Preferable GitHub)
- REST and GraphQl
- Competitive salary.
- Fully remote work.
- You can work from anywhere in the world at any time. ( UTC + 5:30 preferred )
- Work with talented and motivated people in a fast-paced mission-driven environment.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Because of the high volume of resume flow, we will only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.
Apply now!!Found this job inappropriate? Report to us