MSR India Ltd. is world's first seamless copper water bottle manufacturing company having brand name called Dr. Copper. The best features of our product are first in kind; patented product; there is no competitor; affordable price to consumer; innovative packaging and many more health benefits.
We are looking for young and dynamic candidates who are self motivated and can work under pressure. We are looking for people who have experience in the similar business line with handling of minimum Rs. 200Cr turnover per Annum and working experience on distribution mode like super stockiest, distributors & retailers mode. The Successful candidate would be entrusted with respective goals which have to be achieved by them. The Company offers the best in industry package and perks. The Company has very good growth prospects which would give the employees a good exposure to the market. Please apply who is able to appoint super stockiest for our product.
1. General Trade
- Institutional Sales (Optional)
- Corporate Sales (Optional)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handling & Monitoring General Trade, Modern Trade, Institutional Sales (Optional) & Corporate Sales (Optional).
- Key Account Management for all the above sales categories including Cash & Carry formats.
- Prepare roadmap independently and ability to exceed primary and secondary sales targets through distributors & sales team month on month.
- Meeting volume and value objectives of the assigned territory within budget, time and policy parameters through efficient control of the distributor network and staff.
- Guiding the Business Development Officers to appoint and sustain profitable distributor partners.
- Staff recruitment.
- Target based performance.
- Appointing new Distributors for all above categories.
- Analyzing market trends, pricing and competitor's movement & maintaining Sales performance.
- Handling and Managing Sales Team & Distributors. Ensuring Achievement of Targets.
- Tie up with Super Markets & Retail Outlets, Corporate Offices, Pharmacy Stores, Gift article shops, Automobile Industry, Satsang, and Large Private Institutions & Government Institutions.
- Planning and implementing product demos, local campaigns and sales promotions to various star hotels, service apartments, Housing societies, corporate etc..
- Should be able to appoint sales force under him
- Participating in various exhibitions & events.
- Making pitches, conducting events and presentations for generating sales.
- Developing Strong relationship with Key customers & Trade Partners.
- Preparing indent & ensuring availability of material with coordination with Commercial & Logistic Department.
- MIS reports in all sales channels
Kindly mail your latest CV to [email protected]