A Day in the LifeThe Senior Software Engineer will be a member of the Engineering RD team working on the software development and support of medical devices. Works closely with other members of the engineering staff to provide technical solutions to engineering problems.
The Senior Software Engineer will participate in the creation of design documentation, software code, software unit test plans, and other project artifacts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates, as a member of software project or sub-project team(s), in the development of software applications for product / test tools
- Adheres to defined development procedures.
- Generates high-quality work products.
- Translates requirements/specifications into design, and ultimately software.
- Participates in requirements, design and code reviews as they pertain to software designs.
- Participates in other activities, such as performing hazard and risk analysis, reviews of designs and tests, etc.
- Functions well in a team environment
- Demonstrates good coding practices.
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Reports to the Sr. Engineering Supervisor/Engineering Manager
- Accountable to Project Manager(s) for project-related responsibilities
- Frequent interaction with team members from other disciplines, particularly hardware engineers, to develop project requirements and other project artifacts such as project schedules. Possible interaction with clinicians, third-party vendors, manufacturers, subcontractors and other users.
- for more contact on this number :
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us