Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand client requirements and come up with innovative and creative designs to match expectations.
- Design assignments for external clients as well as internal projects.
- Designing Presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Slides including animations
- Designing Documents using Microsoft Word and / or Adobe Acrobat DC
- Designing digital creatives such as infographics, brochures, social posts, emailers, logos, banners etc.
- Create website or mobile application mock-ups including UI Design.
- Interact with clients, customer management, engagement, and project management.
- Manage a team of creative designers, conduct quality checks, and ensure timely delivery.
- Cater to Array Innovative Services and its portfolio companies design needs.
- Any other activity that may be needed by the organization from time to time under the Array portfolio of ventures as well.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office 365 PowerPoint & Word.
- In depth knowledge of using Graphics Design tools (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Ability to create modern, innovative, and creative designs with international standards.
- Ability to interact with clients on an ongoing basis.
- Team player, self-motivated, willing to work for a startup.
Mode of working -
Currently the position will operate on a work from home basis. The applicant must have the infrastructure including design desktop / laptops at their home. The position will require them to use their own devices and software. The working hours for the position in 10 AM to 7 PM across 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. However, in case of specific project requirements the timings may extend beyond the normal working hours.
Recruitment Process -
Applications must be made by sending a soft copy of the resume and the portfolio (link or attached) over an email. Candidates will be shortlisted for an offline assignment. The candidates will be given a presentation to be designed on PowerPoint and will be given a 24 hour timeline. Based on the assignment review the candidates will be shortlisted for a technical round and a live machine test online. Final shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview with the management team.
for more Details contact on this number :
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Design: 3 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us