Role and Responsibilities
- The ability to open the hotel safe and verify all contents and then verify their accuracy.
- The ability to enter all FB cash sales from the auditors envelopes and determine depositors overage or shortage, if any.
- The ability to balance to the Daily Revenue Report the following: cash folio, FB tips, paid outs, and Room Service tips.
- The ability to balance to the Accounts Receivable folio the daily mail and the lockbox receipts.
- The ability to prepare bank deposit daily.
- The ability to count the General Cash float each day and deposit any overage or shortage.
- The ability to audit all outstanding floats at least once per month reporting any shortages to the appropriate Department Head.
- The ability to have the petty cash vouchers approved by the Assistant Controller and redeemed twice per month.
- The ability to maintain an over/short log, change order log, change order log, and float audit log for each month.
- The ability to sell all foreign currency over one hundred dollars as soon as received.
- The ability to issue floats and ensure the contract is fully completed and signed by cashiers.
- The ability to audit the front desk guest safe deposit outstanding keys and registration cards at least once per month.
- The ability to ensure par cash levels for change and weekend managers float.
- The ability to complete the Statement of Cash Position Report and a summary of float counts approved by the Assistant Controller for the month end package.
- The ability to make change for any employee with a hotel float as well as complete due backs when necessary.
- The ability to issue banquet cash bar bands as needed.
- The ability to breakdown invoices for the operating inventory each month.
- The ability to audit payroll check signing sheets.
- The ability to issue gift certificates as needed.
For more details contact on this number : 7068306816: 9118168331
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Provident Fund
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us