LovelyStay is a tech-based property management company leading the way in Portugal . Our focus is on delighting guests and property owners. In 5 years alone, we have grown into a vibrant, multilingual team of over 40 enthusiastic passionate people, and strive to make sure our guests and owners feel the same through their experience with us.
Bright, ambitious and dedicated individuals are always welcome :) Get
involved, come join us!
What are we looking for?
A proactive, goal oriented senior Back-End Developer, keen on delivering excellence.
What is your mission?
- Evolutive maintenance of the company property management system, using NodeJs, Typesript and PostgreSQL;
- Optimize our PostgreSQL database, namely data structures, indexes, and overall architecture;
- Improve existing tests, both in terms of coverage and speed of execution;
- Review pull requests from others in a constructive, efficient way;
- Continuously improving (SCRUM) processes;
- Maintain our server infrastructure.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with web back-end development;
- SQL/Relational Databases knowledge: PostgreSQL preferably, but SQL Server or Oracle are acceptable;
- Automated Test Experience;
- You prefer Linux and you have command-line expertise;
- You are fluent in spoken and written English;
- Autonomy and problem-solving mindset;
- Analytical mind, good in anticipating potential problems;
- Seeker of tech issues root causes - you’re not afraid of going to the bottom line!
- Comprehensive understanding of an application lifecycle and the best support practices.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive package
- Meal Allowance Card
- Health Insurance
- Laptop and Mobile
- Transport Expenses
- Company Events
- Friendly Environment
- Flexible work policy
- 100% Full Remote work (but offices in Lisbon and Porto for those who prefer it)