Relationship Manager – Premium Accounts
Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager
A. Position Purpose
Acquisition of High-End Current Accounts through open market along with cross selling of other products of the Bank.
B. Position Responsibilities
1. New to bank acquisition of high end current accounts through open market lead generation and closure, 4~5 CA in a month of which 2 should be PCA & IP of 3 lacs, M1 MAB of 4 lacs.
Adherence to Bank policies and guidelines such as KYC & AML
2. Ensure successful onboarding of customer for a smooth transition to branch banking team.
3. Activation of customer – Ensure that customer maintains required balances & starts transactions in his accounts (within M1 & Q1), 80% of customers to maintain specified AQB, 75% penetration of internet banking, 50% penetration of DSB.
4. Activities for lead generation
5. Cross sell – Lead generation/ basic enquiry, liaising with Branch Manager & product teams (RBL, trade, FX, CMS/DSB etc.) to offer right business solutions to the customer
C. Qualifications and Experience Requirement
- 2-3 years of experience in New to Bank Current account acquisition with a bank, preferably in SME segment
- Must possess good knowledge of commercial catchments and business segments for new to bank acquisition.
- Should know the local language.
D. Competency Requirements
a. Technical Skills
Good skills of Excel.
Candidates with basic knowledge of Business Banking, Trade/FX will be preferable.
b. Behavioural Skills
Good written & verbal communication. Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Presentable and with High Grooming standards
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: Up to ₹500,000.00 per year
Speak with the employer