Log 9 Materials is using its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell to pack level. Our Rapid Charging Battery packs (https://www.autocarpro.in/news-national/log-9%E2%80%99s-ultrafast-battery-technology-promises-full-charge-in-under-15-minutes-78631) solve the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while our Aluminum Fuel Cell technology (https://www.deccanherald.com/business/business-news/to-make-aluminium-the-fuel-of-the-country-787882.html) is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative, and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, building solutions to solve global energy storage challenges.
Job Brief- We are looking for a competent Help desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems and server systems.
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal teams seeking technical assistance and troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services and Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Good knowledge of hardware and software, window installation.
- System installation, Data backup, Troubleshooting Pro-actively Monitoring malware, virus attacks, phishing attempts, login failures, scanning activities, Certificate renewal, Patching, logs, Syslog’s, packets, firewall rules,
- Configuring DHCP, DNS, Creating Users and groups and troubleshooting.
- Interface connectivity for all servers and troubleshooting for user problems.
- LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, WIFI configuration, intercom, and UNIFI Configurations
- Point to point Connectivity through Omni and panels.
- Network Printer Troubleshooting, Firewall ADSL & DSL router configuration.
- Employee's PCs backup and restore, Installation of OS and other troubleshoots.
- Proven experience as an IT help desk technician.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- BSc/BCA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
Would be a plus:
- Prior work experience in the IT sector.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year