LodgIQ is led by a team of experienced hospitality technology experts, data scientists and product domain experts. Seed funded by Highgate Ventures, a venture capital platform focused on early stage technology investments in the hospitality industry and Trilantic Capital Partners, a global private equity firm, LodgIQ has made a significant investment in advanced machine learning platforms and data science.
Title : Data Scientist
- Apply Data Science and Machine Learning to a REAL-LIFE problem - “Predict Guest Arrivals and Determine Best Prices for Hotels”
- Apply advanced analytics in a BIG Data Environment – AWS, MongoDB, SKLearn
- Help scale up the product in a global offering across 100+ global markets
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Minimum 3 years of experience with advanced data analytic techniques, including data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis, and optimization. Student projects are acceptable.
- At least 1 year of experience with Python / Numpy / Pandas / Scipy/ MatPlotLib / Scikit-Learn
- Experience in working with massive data sets, including structured and unstructured with at least 1 prior engagement involving data gathering, data cleaning, data mining, and data visualization
- Solid grasp over optimization techniques
- Master's or PhD degree in Business Analytics. Data science, Statistics or Mathematics
- Ability to show a track record of solving large, complex problems