COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world's hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus-if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Lockheed Martin is looking for a dedicated Systems Engineer to become a member of the LM 400 Team.
As a Systems Engineer, you will:
• Establish bus architecture and CONOPS, perform system level design and decomposition into requirements
• Perform system analysis and interface definition and management/ execution
• Lead studies and system trades for enhanced capabilities
• Perform systems/hardware integration, test planning and execution
• Lead and coordinate design reviews and technical product reviews
• Lead failure investigations and anomaly resolution boards
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin's competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
• Knowledge and application of Systems Engineering processes and one or more Systems Integration functions including:
a.) System trade studies and/or System modeling
b.) Requirements and Interface Control Document (ICD) development
c.) System Integration, Test and/or Verification
d.) Test planning and execution with an understanding of all the interdependencies
e.) Design reviews
• System design and test experience with one or more subsystems or fields outside of Systems Engineering (e.g., Electrical, Mechanical, Propulsion, RF, Software, etc.)
• Active TS or SCI clearance
• 7+ years with spacecraft architecture design, development, integration, test, with knowledge of space, missile and launch systems at the component through system level
• Ability to absorb extensive technical detail and logically formulate solutions for execution on an inflexible schedule, often requiring integration of conflicting and, at times, incomplete data
• Experience ensuring the physical and functional compatibility of hardware/software products throughout the full lifecycle of the program
• Ability to interact with hardware and software developers to ensure mission requirements are satisfied
• Ability to get results from teams without direct authority
• Ability to operate in a dynamic environment and tackle numerous roles as part of the daily program operations
• Master's Degree in Systems Engineering, INCOSE Certification, or relevant Graduate Certificate
• Demonstrated behaviors of a systems thinker; selects and applies appropriate systems thinking skills to solve very complex problems and implement constructive change
• Active TS/SCI clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.