COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all current and newly hired employees, in the United States, are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022.
Description:At Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our capacity - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, education and background.
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build incredible products? We provide the resources, encouragement, and focus - if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
Benefits: In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k, insurance and a new 4/10 schedule. We remain an equal opportunity company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of finance analysts responsible for day-to-day business management activities within the F-35 Training Market Segment.
- Provide program leadership with prudent business advice on a broad range of topics including EVM, F-35 Business Rhythm, Compliance, EAC Accuracy, IPMR Delivery
- Partner with multiple analysts, PMs, CAMs, and senior leadership to maintain a timely business rhythm
- Maintenance & execution of F-35 disciplined business rhythm
- Assist in training new financial analysts in EVM principles, FP&A and Program Finance Tools
- Support Program Management Reviews, internal and external surveillance reviews, and other Ad-Hoc requests
- Recruit, retain, and grow talent
- Earned Value Management Experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook,and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and lead across several competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Team player with strong communication skills, positive attitude, and provide leadership support to employees
- Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Full Government Reporting (IPMR and CSDR) experience
- Experience with SAP, Cobra, ECE, Hyperion, Winsight and Tableau
- Experience in IPMR Compilation and EVMS Metrics
- Prior leadership experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.