Location:Mumbai : India Management Office
Position Category:Human Resources
Position Type:Employee Regular
HR Shared Service Centre Advisors are the first point of contact for incoming HR queries that could not be resolved via self-service. They will handle all queries through a case management tool, responding to the majority of routine requests for information and advice and referring more complex cases to a HR Operations in country or to relevant specialist in COE. They also provide transactional / administration support along with reporting capability to enable the wider HR Services.
- Serve as first point-of-contact for HR queries from line managers and colleagues - providing accurate and timely information, advice and interpretation of country and area level HR policies, processes and issues.
- Where required, conduct research to find answers to questions, in liaison with HR COEs and in-country HR teams to resolve HR queries and where necessary other teams throughout LR.
- Escalate complex queries which require either detailed local knowledge/presence or on-going support, which relate to HR Specialisms (ie Resourcing, L&D, Rewards, Global Mobility) refer to the HR Operations in country, COE or HR SSC Lead for support.
- Perform transactional / administrative services in support of HR processes and customers to agreed standards for example, on-boarding of new staff, leaver administration, employee data and document management, HR system management, etc…
- Provide dashboards, logs and reports containing data and analytics to Country HR, COE and HRBPs for further analysis.
- Contribute to continuous improvements to HR systems, process and policies.
- Keep case management system up to date with all actions and ensure cases are closed out in a timely manner.
- Act as a 'Subject Matter Expert' taking the lead for a specific process / geography / business stream
- Handle shared service centre related issues for SAMEA region, primary geographic area as agreed.
- Maintain excellent customer service delivery. Manage own workload and priorities tasks to ensure SLAs are achieved.
Technical / Professional Qualifications / Requirements:
- Experience of working in HR SSC.
- Degree in Human Resource Management with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage high workloads & conflicting priorities. Planning and organising daily activity to achieve desired results
- Attention to detail and high work standards in support of accurate and successful delivery.
- Ability to use appropriate judgment in involving the next level (escalation) or other resources in decision making or processing.
- Able to work collaboratively as a team, providing support and guidance to team members
- Able to operate effectively & proactively in a “client-oriented” service environment
Diversity and Inclusion at Lloyd's Register:
Together we are one Lloyd’s Register, committed to developing an inclusive and safe workplace that embraces and celebrates diversity. We strive to ensure that all applicants to LR experience equality of opportunity and fair treatment, because we believe it is the right thing to do. We hope you do too.
The Lloyd's Register Group comprises charities and non-charitable companies, with the latter supporting the charities in their main goal of enhancing the safety of life and property, at sea, on land and in the air - for the benefit of the public and the environment. (Group entities)
Job Segment: Document Management, Research, Technology