Digital Media Manager for a Leading Agency
Job description for Digital Media Manager and Senior Digital Media Manager
Position Summary :
- We are looking for an analytically minded, Digital Media Manager / Sr. Digital Media Manager for a Digital Marketing Agency to focus on developing, executing, optimizing campaign and media planning across Search, Display, Video & UAC/Mobile. This position has a focus on direct buying but will involve programmatic channels as well. Prior experience in programmatic is a plus.
- We are looking for smart, passionate, and experienced professionals who want to be part of an innovative team in a rapidly evolving industry.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Creating and presenting strategic digital media plans based on sound analytics, supported by data
- Developing innovative solutions to continuously position as a cutting edge source for digital media strategy
- Deploying appropriate technology platforms to find and engage with key target audience segments
- Create digital media strategy and campaign plans (propose, iterate as needed, and secure approval from clients)
- Develop the annual plan of strategy for the client
- Fair understanding of performance marketing & therefore, lead performance planning & execution
- Mentoring the junior team members.
- Manage and engage with client counterparts and internal account teams for key account assignments
- Participate in new business pitches, etc.
- Manage & onboard media publishers
- Ensure plans are executed flawlessly
- Maintain status reports to ensure efficient workflow to meet deadlines and write reports of key meetings
- Lead and manage the budget and client billing process
- 4-6+ years of experience working in media technology platforms.
- Demonstrates understanding of media basics and concepts
- Working knowledge of Syndicated tools (GA, GDS, GTM, and etc)
- Understanding of optimization platforms & trafficking platforms
- Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc)
- Team player
- Thinks Strategically