Kindly find below the job description for Hardware Design Engineer
Lithion Power Pvt Ltd (www.lithionpower.com)
Rohini, New Delhi
Hardware Design Engineer
Design and Development
Head of the Department
Lithion Power operates an IoT-enabled, data-driven Intelligent Energy platform (IEP) for Electric Vehicles (EVs) - this includes smart charging & swapping infrastructure along with software that enables you to track & control assets in real-time and facilitate optimal energy utilization for Electric Vehicles.
We are working with EV OEMs, battery manufacturers, fleet operators, asset managers & other entities in the EV ecosystem to make an EV-only India, a reality by 2030!
· Must have experience in developing electronics circuits of a product using operational Amplifier, Bipolar transistors, MOSFETS, MOSFETS Driver, LDO IC, DC to DC Converter IC and customized IC for specific products like BMS, LION Battery Charger, BLDC Motor Controller, Inverter, UPS.
· Must have experience in reverse Engineering of 2 layer/4 layer electronics board.
· Excellent problem solving and debugging abilities of developed prototype electronics boards.
· Excellent ability to use DSO, logic Analyzer, power supply, mustimeters, power meters electronics part meter, Power Analyzer and any other allied Instruments required to develop the specific products.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of Experience in design and development of product like BMS, LION Battery Charger, BLDC Motor Controller, Inverter, UPS
Preferred: Should have handled a small team of hardware Engineer(s), PCB Designer, testing/ validation engineer, technicians, etc.
Qualifications required / Key eligibility criteria
· 5-8 years as a hardware design engineer
· BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication/ Electrical
Exp in developing electronics circuits using operational Amplifier, Bipolar transistors, MOSFETS, MOSFETS Driver, LDO IC, DC to DC Converter IC, customized IC for specific products like BMS, LION Battery Charger, BLDC Motor Controller, Inverter, UPS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹14,329.00 - ₹75,605.00 per month
Employees wear masks and use sanitizers.
Speak with the employer