Please refer to the following JD for more details-
Skills Required :
- Good communication & listening skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The integrity to respect private and confidential information.
- Understanding of English and Hindi
- Attention to detail.
- A professional phone manner.
- Good computer and maths skills.
- Freshers can also apply.
Key responsibilities :
You will be working from the office of Liquiloans' client's location in Bangalore
1. First point of contact for assisting the customers for the Loan Application process including collection of documents, etc.
2. Ensuring customer queries are answered to their satisfaction.
3. Using computerized systems to access the details of customers and help in escalating the Loan Approval/Post Approval process.
4. Interacting with the credit and other various teams at Liquiloans in order to process Loan application to Approval/Disbursement stage.
5. Handling email escalations on Central Team ID and taking necessary actions required under different situations.
6. Taking onus of Sales target and giving full efforts to achieve the same on monthly and quarterly basis.
Job Type : Full-time
Location - Mumbai/ Bangalore