Why is this role exciting?
Chance to work for the world foremost language service provider
Opportunity to work with high-caliber software engineers around the globe
Opportunity to work on large scale enterprise software using cutting edge cloud technologies
Value of the role has on the organization and Lionbridge
Adding much needed capacity to develop software that connects client to Lionbridge's world-class translation technology
Crucial for building new components that help modernize Lionbridge's technology stack
Required Skills and Experiences
- 3-4 years of experience.
- Expertise in Visual Studio, .NET Core, Web API, C#, ASP.net MVC, jQuery, CSS, HTML, OOPs.
- Experience in at least one Relational (SQL) or non-Relational (NoSQL) database
- Preference for experience in Angular
- Knowledge of automated unit testing frameworks like NUnit or built-in Visual Studio testing tools
- Knowledge of working with versioning or ALM tools like Git, TFS
- Knowledge of Agile project methodology
- Nice to have if knowledge of ag-Grid.
- Participates in all aspects of the product development life cycle from design to delivery
- Ready to work on new technologies if required
- Work as an individual contributor
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixing
- Applies diagnostic and debugging skills to troubleshoot complex software applications
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment focused on delivery
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Expected to work in 11.30 pm to 8.30 pm time frame