We focus on bringing the right candidate on board and encourage them to use the latest technologies for identifying key talents. We invite you to join our team and be part of our growth story.
You should have experience in the key matrix and performance areas given below.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities :
- Contribute to the team in moving our leading mortgage software solutions to the next level.
- Analyze, design, develop and unit test software applications with high quality and on schedule, including business-critical Web services to be consumed by internal/external applications.
- Use state-of-the-art technologies and best practices to deliver your implementation.
- Collaborate closely with groups in and outside the development team (e.g. QA, Product Management, UE, Tech Pub) to achieve high quality, predictable results
- You must build rapport with customer by delivering quality work.
- Estimate efforts to implement tools, solutions and test automations, and communicate progress clearly to management, as appropriate.
Key Skills: What we offer in this role :
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Best market exposure, internal visibility for growth.
- Work on robust, secure and architectural environment.
- Opportunity to work in a technical satisfying environment.
- Flawless blend of volume and niche to enrich your entire experience and add starts to your career.
- Young fast-growing team.
Mandatory Skills :
- Should have 16+ years of hands-on experience in Java development.
- Sound hands on experience in AWS Cloud.
- Hands on knowledge on AWS-IAM (Identity Access Management).
- Solid CI/CD skills.
- Solid knowledge of high-scale, multi-tenant Web service development, including REST/JSON and Micro Service patterns.
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise-scale multi-tier, distributed architecture.
- Experienced with working in DevOps environment - 'you build it, you run it'.
Other Mandatory Aspects : Early/immediate joiners are welcome.
Personal Skills :
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (articulation using verbal and non-verbal skills).
- Attention to details and flexibility to learn.
- Ability to express their design ideas and thoughts.
- Adaptability to continuously changing team requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver working solutions on time.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, or other relevant degree.
- 16+ years of industry experience in delivering projects/produce.