Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
Weâ€™re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And weâ€™ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. Weâ€™re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitteâ€™s Technology Fast 500â„¢), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA and we have offices in Gatineau, Canada and Oldenburg, Germany.
About the role:
- Weâ€™re looking for software engineers who bring fresh ideas from many areas, including cloud computing, web applications, mobile, telemetry, reliability, scalability, security, UI automation, and more.
- As a Software Engineer on the Engineering Excellence team, you will be at the heart of Limeadeâ€™s engineering process, building tools and automation that empowers engineering teams to develop and deliver high quality products quickly. We are focusing on solving the challenges of developing software at scale without sacrificing stability, quality, or velocity.
- Lead and contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation to delivery, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity.
- Design and build advanced automated build, test, and release infrastructure.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code quality, testing, and maintainability.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems; collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for testability.
We are looking for you if:
- You have experience in setting up, maintaining and operating test automation frameworks.
- You are passionate about providing solutions that delight customers.
- You have a track record of delivering high quality software and services on time.
- You have experience in writing code using an object-oriented language such as C# or Java.
- You are result oriented and thrive in a fast paced, iterative development environment.
- You are a creative problem solver, have a knack for testing, and pay attention to details.
- If you love to learn and grow, youâ€™ll love this job.
- BS degree or higher in computer science, engineering, an equivalent field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages such as C# and Java.
- Expertise in test automation.
- Experience with test-driven development, build infrastructure, debugging, monitoring and improving application performance.
- Excellent technical and communication skills.
- Experience with mobile apps and cloud computing a big plus.
- Experience with OAuth2 and security testing a big plus.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This position is open to remote workers located in the United States and Canada.
#LI-RemoteFound this job inappropriate? Report to us