- Be the single point of contact for the e-commerce Customer, in terms of all communication on the business and brand
- Setting and achieving aspirational growth targets for the online side of the business
- Building the Joint Business Plan, defining the metrics, and driving the sales of the specific eCommerce accounts and building relationships with the Planning and executing complete business operations of e-commerce at each level
- Plan the AOP business closely with the customer and the internal teams - to help deliver the toplines at a quarterly and annual level
- Keep track of all the health and hygiene measures - Fill rate of the e-tailers as well as the quality of the stock, ensure correct PO execution, track and ensure availability of our SKUs
- Work on offtake plan for all categories - tracking the same and ensuring the right inputs are planned both on-platform and off-platform to drive business
- Manage the e-tailer P&L and ensure that we keep a close track of the profitability of the account and keep a check on the promotional expense
Master's Degree in Marketing/ MBA or related field
Experience & Skills:
- 4 to 6 Plus experience & have worked either as a Category Manager with E-Com platform or have worked as KAM for E-Comm channel with a D2C brand
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset to get the job done single-handedly. Strong Analytical as well as Communication skills
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment
- Must have a bias for action and a strong work ethic.
- Proficiency in MS Office is required