A Practice Head will lead Leena AI's Employee Engagement Practice: helping deliver client work and offering intellectual and managerial leadership within the team and externally for all solutions and products of Leena AI Engagement product line.
(S)he will ensure resources, quality assurance, and relationship management are of a highest standard to deliver both client and internal objectives for each piece of work. (S)he will be expected to operate independently and with freedom to develop relationships with clients; within a defined framework.
The Practice Head has a vital role to play within the Leena AI's Employee Engagement Delivery team, and in the development of its thinking, culture and practice. (S)he will be encouraged to build expertise in his/her defined practice area, including cultivating external networks, speaking at events and conferences, and building relationships that can further develop our thinking and practice base. As a key team member, (s)he will be expected to contribute to a positive and collaborative working culture, and to grow as an ambassador for the organisation and its values.
- Understanding client context: (S)he will work with C-Level executives to define and understand business goals, strategies, capabilities, processes. Help them shape and define employee-company relationship enhancement initiatives.
- Be the Trusted Advisor for our Major and Large Enterprise customers with a focus on defining Employee Engagement Strategy, Adoption, Retention & Experience
- Manage relationships: (S)he will build, maintain, and strengthen client relationships with CXOs across organizations especially with key accounts. S(he) will have the ability to interact with confidence and handle CEOs/ CXOs/ Client executives independently
- Lead areas of practice work delivery: (S)he will deliver presentations to C-suite members across client organizations and recommend Action plans to enhance employee experience. This will involve working alongside leadership, with other members of the team, with associate individuals or organisations.
- Win new business (business development): To bring in new revenue from new or existing clients and through building lasting client and peer partnerships.
- S(he) will support and advance the strategic direction and priorities of the Engagement vertical across the enterprise, by fostering open communication and active collaboration.
- Partner with multi-disciplinary teams to understand requirements and plan architecture and solutions
- Lead regular strategic business reviews to communicate progress against agreed success plans and address risks
- Deliver Quarterly Business Reviews, Product Updates, Check-in's etc, to re-enforce Leena Engage Value, and identify Expansion & Experience Opportunities
- Regular cadence of Face-to-Face onsite customer visits or remote through web sessions
- Escalation Management, Stakeholder Management (Internal & External), Co-ordination between Product Management, Support groups, and other Cross-Functional teams.
- Consistently meet and exceed the set Engagement & Transformational Goals
Required Skills/ Experience
- MBA (HR) with 15+ years of experience.
- Proven leadership roles and skills related to Consulting, Employee engagement, Talent Management etc.
- Provide key updates and presentations to the executive leadership team; deliver key strategic business reviews with key stakeholders; Provide executive level communication and engagement.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies as well as the processes and infrastructures required to support them.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, build relationships and work effectively with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated strong collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills in a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to define and effectively articulate solutions (verbally and in writing) and discuss business problems with customers positively influencing outcomes
- Possesses working expertise in AI & Data, Cloud and Platform automation (good to have)
- Use predictive data and analytics to manage and improve the business. Continually work to refine and better leverage the data proactively and prescriptively to run the business.
- Engage and provide customer feedback and input to the product roadmap; act as voice of customer regarding issues/opportunities and enhancements.