Position: (Sr.) Manager - Admissions
Reporting to: Director - SSO
Key Purpose of the Job :
This position is responsible to attract students of higher quality into Vijaybhoomi year on year. At the same time, this position ensure that both class wise numbers and class wise revenues are met. This position works very closely with the Director - Admissions & Student Services to meet the assigned targets.
Educational Qualification / Experience required : Graduate in any field with 5+ years of relevant experience
Key Responsibilities :
1 Design the admission process in an optimal manner
2 Oversee all marketing activities, assess effectiveness and make changes
3 Team Management & Coordination duties
4 Data management & reporting
Indicative Tasks :
1) Design the admission process in an optimal manner
2) Work with the Vijaybhoomi administrators in developing strategy for admission criteria, tests, and policies.
3) Evaluate the candidate profile, with the help of academic records, standardized test score, etc. Ensure, all applications are received on time.
4) Be a part of the admissions committee during student interview process and enable is selection of the target quality students
5) Provide Vijaybhoomi campus guided tours to visiting parents and prospective students
6) Work towards developing, maintaining and executing a communication plan to the prospective and enrolled students.
7) Act as a POC for the student till the joining date.
8) Develop and monitor statistical records to be able to improve recruitment strategies, yield management, forecasting, and overall operational efficiency.
9)Provide information to prospective students and their parents about Vijaybhoomi and its enrollment policies. Meet the enrollment goals in the target Vijaybhoomi Institute.
- Ensure 100% admission target
- Participate in all admissions related events/drive
- Be responsible for all admissions related communication(s) with prospective students/ parents.
- Lead conversion ratio
- Budget adherance
- Plan and participation in marketing initiatives