Leap, backed by Sequoia Capital, is an online platform catering to study abroad, aspirants. We provide guidance to students in their journey to a global education & career. We also create modern financial products and services for international students.
You can also think of us as a modern bank for international students!
Read more about us here: techcrunch.com/2020/03/03/leap-finance-indian-students-loans
We are a young & ambitious, fast-growing company.
We offer meaningful work, an invigorating work environment, and a lot of autonomy.
The founders, Arnav Kumar and Vaibhav Singh have past experience in shipping successful products and the present team has people from IDP, Canam, Edwise, Chopras, Manya as well as top MNCs such as Mckinsey, DeutscheBank, HSBC, CitiBank
About the Role
This role is for the LeapScholar Product. LeapScholar is a one-stop platform for any aspirant wishing to study abroad. At LS, we help students with IELTS, counseling, college applications, Visa services, scholarships, and financial guidance.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic problem solver who can take independent decisions and own a significant part of the funnel.
- Create high-quality IELTS materials for LeapScholar's students - including mock tests, practice exercises for all sections
- Work with third-party vendors as necessary to create content
- Plan and execute the content strategy for different IELTS classes and community initiatives, including designing the curriculum and creating the materials
- Teach IELTS in online group classes. While the role is primarily for creating content, we believe a good content creator will also have to be in touch with teaching to stay on top of their game.
- The position will entail 80% content creation, 20% teaching duties.
The best candidates will check all OR many of these boxes:
- 2-5 years of experience in IELTS teaching
- Ability to Create Content for IELTS and manage operations
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Ability to independently design, execute and measure Training content
- Passion for content creation and teaching
- Work experience in early-stage startups (2 ->5)
- Bachelors or equivalent degree from Tier 2 or 3 College
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Experienced founding team
- Right to win - The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out. We are starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action
- Barriers to entry - This is a specialized play with natural barriers to entry, allowing for significant value creation for all equity holders
- Backed by marquee global investors
- Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising, decision making, building the team & culture
- All of the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a competitive market salary.