Purpose of the Job:
The Marketing Manager plays a critical role in helping us achieve this mission - He/she will directly work with business leaders and team to ensure the high standard brand awareness of LEAD School.
We are looking for highly competent professionals who understand what it takes to ensure quality education and are excited by the idea of spending time at our partner schools.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Lead Generation
- Brand Visibility
- To create more visibility for schools
- Creative support to schools
- New Options to generate new sparks & school lead
- New Option to create visibility of the school
- Other Marketing Initiatives
- Engagement of Schools
- Reporting, MIS & Analysis
- 4-6 years experience in developing marketing strategies and implementation
- First principles problem solving, analytical skills and curiosity to solve business problems
- Has a creative bent of mind with an interest in generating customer insights
- Contributions to the Education industry desirable
- Design, develop and execute admission drives, joint marketing programs with schools in support of parents acquisition targets and revenue goals.
- Leading activation programs with schools to improve brand visibility.
- Conceptualizing and executing campaign/promotions and rolling out impactful programs in collaboration with school.
- Hand Holding schools for Social Media.
- Oversee current offerings and come up with new initiatives for brand promotion & lead Generation
- To keep the existing schools effectively engaged for current session and upcoming session (in case of S2O) using BTL activation tools under defined guidelines.
- To create an excellent environment for upsell, cross sell of LEAD products at existing schools using Trade Marketing tools.
- Manage the Trade Marketing programs for the region as per the calendar.
- Maintain, study, analyze and act as per the input-output scenario.
MBA with 4- 6 years of relevant experience
- Team Player
- Vendor Management