We are seeking a Hotel General Manager to lead associates in creating the ultimate guest experience in the market. The ideal candidate should have an excellent track record of successfully managing and leading a team to sustained high levels of service. The Hotel General Manager will be also be responsible for ramping up top line revenues for rooms and food & beverage outlets to peak levels through sales initiatives and revenue management.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Hotel Manager/Director of Operations at a hotel.
- Oversee all aspects of operations by exercising demonstrated knowledge and experience in all phases of hotel management, including sales and marketing, food and beverage, revenue management and the rooms division.
- Assists with procurement of operating supplies for all departments.
- Provide the vision, leadership and strategy to inspire your associates to deliver exceptional service to drive financial success.
- Work with hotel department heads to establish goals and objectives that coordinate with the overall hotel wide goals and objectives.
- Enable innovation and drive results by executing sales and marketing campaigns, understanding dynamic revenue management and driving profit to the bottom line through strong financial controls.
- Evaluates changes to the guest's needs, the hotel's guest mix and competitive trends to recommend appropriate products/services and operational changes to ensure guest and employee satisfaction.
- Demonstrate and promote teamwork among all management and staff while creating an environment in which all associates reach their full potential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or related field.
- Maximizes profit through financial planning and analysis.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on, lead by example work style.
- Knowledgeable of sales initiatives and principles of revenue management.
- Follow property safety and security procedures, liaise with local government officials to ensure you are operating safely and legally
- Collaborate with all departments, including Human Resources, Accounting, Sales and Marketing, Revenue, and Information Technology in order to effectively implement the standards and practices at your property
- Inspect the property for organization and cleanliness. Resolve whenever possible and communicate larger issues or anything that might impact the long term viability of the property to your Regional Manager
- Learn all relevant systems, including the PMS, all HR and Accounting tools, guest communication tools, and be ready to train your team
- Schedule staffing responsibly in order to live up to our promises to our guests and to our owners
- Meet with, develop and delegate improvement plans for operation and review performance of management team.
- Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and approve discipline and all terminations.
- Meet with potential and current clients and promote hotel.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Physically tour and visually inspect property on a daily basis.
- Monitor cost control, property condition, cleanliness and quality of product and service throughout hotel.
- Greet and maintain rapport with associates and customers.
- Travel to attend corporate meetings, sales trips and serve on committees such as Research, Development and Standards committee.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Expected Start Date: 18/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: From ₹40,000.00 per month
All members are required to wear masks and sanitise hands and surfaces regularly
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Remotely:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us