Are you a sales expert with experience in #SAAS and #B2B product selling?
Do you want to work with exponentially growing startups who raised funds from investors like Softbank and sequoia?
Are you equipped to be a major part of their growth story?
Then we have some exciting startups eager to meet you!
We are looking for someone with (5-7 years of experience) already based out of Bangalore or Chennai to help drive sales in the south. Has worked on selling products/services/technology to Enterprises. An added advantage for candidates who have experience in selling food tech/ restaurant solutions. This role will report to the regional customer success manager and is responsible for selling our unique compostable catalog packaging products to restaurants.
The partner company is a Softbank-backed startup focused on building a smarter and more sustainable food ecosystem. They are spearheading the switch from plastic to 100% compostable molded fiber packaging through a patented manufacturing technology and their network of global suppliers. Their international business is growing rapidly and is based out of Mumbai. The global headquarter is in California, USA. This is a unique opportunity to work with a US venture-backed startup in India where you will be working with colleagues who have worked both in the US and in India.
What you'll do :
- Work with the regional customer success manager to generate and prioritize a pipeline of customers across major metropolitan areas in the south.
- Cold call, email, visit restaurants and take clients through the sales process of setting up meetings, sampling, testing, negotiating, and closing deals
- Work with the regional distributors to help execute orders
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Supply team to execute on orders and sampling
- Regular follow up with the clients for outstanding payments
- Maintain all client activities in our salesforce database.
Who you are :
- Graduate in any stream with experience of 4-7 years
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Excel spreadsheets using vlookup and pivot tables
- Demonstrated ability to assist senior management and sales representatives with any additional work as needed
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new sales with customers, including add-on services
- Problem-solving, customer service, and multitasking while being committed to excellence
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Strong communication skills along with active listening.