- Familiar with TOSCA BI concepts and testing methodologies
- Should come up with solution or Workaround to achieve complex scenario from Automation perspective,
- worked on TOSCA multiuser workspace
- Should have implemented TOSCA with DevOps,CI/CD tools like Jenkins,etc
- Worked on TOSCA Scanning functionalities
- Experience in Tosca Test suite suite with navigation and steering capabilities
- Participate in the business requirements and software development life cycles as they relate to testing activities. This includes the requirements review, and the design, development, and execution of smoke tests, integration, functional, and regression tests.
- Hands on test case creation, management and execution of quality assurance testing, provide oversight of business user acceptance testing, and the review of development testing efforts.
- Interact with key stake holders to prepare Automation Test Plan ·
- Understand the application and its environment to develop automation approach ·
- Implement, extend, or tailor the automation framework to build automation solutions for projects ·
- Review test scripts, identify re-usable components and update the script libraries to continually expand the reusable assets
- Help set-up the automation test environment and facilitate development and execution of scripts.
- Build custom controls to b]e recognizable to the Tosca Test suite.
- Analyze results of automated test execution and review defects ·
- Report automation test results along with relevant metrics ·
- Provide effort estimation for test automation projects based on established estimation model
Test Engineer, Testing, Software Engineer, Quality Assurance, Engineer, Engineering, Technology