IT Presales Consultant (PSC)
Job Description :
Preferred Qualifications :
- The role of an IT presales consultant is to partner with our customers to understand their business, strategies, challenges, and goals to build a vision for enterprise transformation.
- PSCs are responsible for aligning customers- business strategies with new capabilities and process changes required to achieve desired outcomes.
- PSCs assist in the creation of business cases mapped to strategic goals with benefits that are qualitative and measurable.
Role Description :
- The Presales Consultant (PSC) is a customer and partner-facing role whose primary aim is to work with the customer, internal sales, and pre-sales teams to define how an application, or set of applications, and all necessary supporting technologies can be implemented to meet a set of high-level customer requirements.
- The PSC will be responsible for understanding the customer's end-to-end business processes and/or customer journeys, and to understand how those processes and journeys could be delivered within a solution with INTERCORP applications and technology at the core.
- The PSC will eventually be expected to have a broad knowledge of the INTERCORP portfolio of cloud applications, cloud technology, industry expertise, and deep thorough knowledge of Enterprise solution architecture, Manpower tracking solution, cloud platform ad benefits, integration strategies, and deployment strategies.
- Working closely with Sales to ensure successful closure of the sales process developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations.
- Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work is best practice and in line with client requirements
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI's & RFP and keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes supports complex client operational environments with appropriate Solutions and Architecture skills to generate technical documents to support bid responses
- Significant C-level presentation expertise
- Strategic and outcome-based mindset
- Broad cross-functional and technical architecture knowledge of modern cloud architectures, deployment, and migration strategies strong understanding of traditional on-premises and cloud-native application frameworks
- Strong understanding of cloud operations and provisioning a strong understanding and practical experience in planning and/or delivering cloud migration projects from traditional on-premises deployment models knowledge of Regulatory Compliance frameworks and applying new techniques to meet security and governance ensuring personal data security broad knowledge of current IT market and trends detailed knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, hybrid models, virtualization, disaster recovery, information management, big data, development, integration, and other new hardware technologies tracking manpower
Travel : Willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time.
Location : Chennai