http://lcx.com/ is a secure and compliant platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing digital currency. The LCX Exchange is a regulated trading venue offering a range of digital currencies. LCX is a Fintech company that focuses on tokenization of assets, utility and security token offerings, and advanced trading tools. In 2020 LCX has gained regulatory approval of 8 blockchain-related registrations by the Financial Market Authority. LCX was founded in 2018 with headquarters in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) and branches in Crypto-Valley Zug (Switzerland) and New Delhi (India).
- Test new and existing features, debug code (units and integration), and report errors and failures.
- Work collaboratively with the developing team to correct errors and participate in testing for product releases.
- Design test architectures (test automation frameworks, code libraries, etc.) for the team to use across the platforms.
- Identify tools and technologies for implementation that align with business goals, present infrastructure, and the team skill-set.
- 2+ years of experience performing software testing.
- Experience creating comprehensive system and release test plans, with scope including manual and automated Functional, System, Regression, Performance, Load, Data Quality, and Section 508 Compliance.
- Experience in API testing(Postman) and Performance testing: Load testing Stress testing.
- Strong understanding of functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience with the development of new automated tests and the running of and reporting on execution results for existing tests.
- Solid background in software quality and testing.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues.
Plus points to have:
- Knowledge of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
- Open-source contributions.
Location: Gurgaon, India
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 per year