We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. In October 2020, IBM announced it's intention to separate the IT Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies - IBM and Kyndryl. The spin-off is expected to be completed by the end of 2021. To find out more about Kyndryl, including information relating to privacy, please visit Kyndryl.com.
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Windows Administrator specialist you are responsible to design, install, administer, and optimize overall control of a server. Provide technical support to ensure a high degree of Customer Happiness through Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Process Compliance and perform business impact analysis and risk assessments to reduce the likelihood of significant service outage or disasters.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can.• Act as the central communication point for Design, Maintain and Communicate the service support plans in Windows Administration domain
- Communicate the business impact of major incidents and prioritize based on business impact to the client
- Assess the impact of changes to systems, applications and infrastructure to determine requirements
- Configure and solve - DHCP, DNS, various network devices and services
- Performing Backup and Restore Operations
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Maintaining and Installation of Windows, Vmware Esxi Hosts.
- Maintaining and Installation of Cisco UCS platform.
- Installation, Administration Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Vmware ESXi (5.x, 6.x & 7.x)) Operating systems.
- Patching on all Windows Servers Through Automated tools like WSUS, IEM etc.
- Patching of All vmware esxi, vcenter through Update manager.
- firmware upgrade of Cisco UCS.
- Configuration & management of microsoft always on & failover Cluster environment.
- Configuration & management of Vmware ESXi Cluster environment.
- Creating and extending datastores, RDM disks to ESXi hosts.
- Maintaining DFS environment
- Troubleshooting performance issues.
- Automating regular tasks to minimise manual intervention.
- Worked Experience on ticketing tools Servicenow.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing, publications
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in different areas to figure out what really excites you.
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
(Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?