Kyndryl will design, run and manage modern, efficient and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on every day. To find out more about Kyndryl visit the Kyndryl web page
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an SIAM (Service Integration and Management) Major Incident Manager working for a global provider of IT solutions, you will be working within a multi-supplier environment transforming into a SIAM model.
The successful candidate will be maintaining overall Major Incident Management process and share the drive critical and complex incidents in every possible means to multi-suppliers, as well as building on the Process maturity during the transformation.
- High-level ownership of the technical service restoration plan across all Vendor delivered IT services and the Resolver Group Managers involved in P1 incidents
- Coordination of technical restoration actions and plans via email, messaging, updating of P1 tickets in ITSM Tool
- Aim is to reduce restoration time and escalation to Situation Management for P1 incidents
- Communication via various means including SMS and reporting
- Plan, coordinate and control the restoration of complex and high impact system problems that occur within the production environment
- Priorities major incidents and assign tasks to Service Support and Delivery resources as required
- Act as the central communication point for major incidents – all Priority 1 issues and Priority 2 issues as required
- Ensures creation of a resolution plan for P1 & P2 incidents
- Understand and clearly communicate the business impact of major incidents
- Priorities major incidents based on business impact to the client
- SIAM Major incident managers are authorized to login into any priority calls during lean periods for their own knowledge gain
- Develop strong working relationships with support and delivery teams, management and liaise with support areas as required
- Managers in process and techniques used to manage major incidents across all vendors
- Providing updates / communication to senior management on the status of P1 & P2 incidents
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in IT Industry
- Experience in running the MI across all Vendors
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience as Major Incident Manager & should have ITIL exposure.
- Proven experience in handling the Bridge calls.
- Create standardized visual design diagrams of logical infrastructure, including platform, storage, and networking information
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
(Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?