Your Role and Responsibilities :
As a Service Coordinator your main tasks will include:
- Receiving, reviewing and analyzing assignments to perform process activities and making sure they are resolved/completed as required by the process
- Engaging appropriate analysts/specialists as needed to complete assigned activities
- Evaluating effectiveness of completed assignments
- Notifying Requestor in case of a rejected Request for Change
- Documenting a Change Record with all required information based on the accepted Request for Change
- Performing initial assessment of priority, impact to IT services, failure probability and change risk
- Determining the need for technical and business change assessments and providing business and/or technical information as required
- Reviewing assessment results and making updates to the Change Record details if needed
- Assigning the right Change Assessors and Change Authority to a change and obtain-ing authorization
- Participating in CAB meetings to represent proposed changes
- Ensuring correct documentation of change validation and change outcome (success-ful vs. failed)
- Closing change records
See what can you feel certain about:
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Life insurance package
- Discount system for Kyndrylers
- Free language courses
- Wide range of beneficial packages for parents and children
- Sports activities & Team EventsProvides on call support 24x7 coverage for managing application as well as supporting batch processing.
Validates that all application upgrades and patches are systematically applied to all server nodes and clients.
Keeps up to date on new features and enhancements of the scheduling tool.
Participates in root cause analysis for infrastructure related incidents
Develops standard job definitions and ensures consistent deployments to all clients
Participates in design reviews to ensure infrastructure and operational requirements are understood and addressed
Trains the schedulers, Operations and customer, on all new features and functionality, as needed
Uses Incident, Problem and Change management tool.
Writes Unix shell scripts.
Writes DB2 SQL
Works with IBM L2 and L3 teams on scheduling tool/environment related issues.