We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. In October 2020, IBM announced it's intention to separate the IT Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies - IBM and Kyndryl. The spin-off is expected to be completed by the end of 2021. To find out more about Kyndryl, including information relating to privacy, please visit Kyndryl.com.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an Network Specialist - Next Generation Network Services, you will provide 3rd level engineering support for our customers. and responsible for the complete VoIP environment You will be providing 3rd level support for planning, implementing and operating VoIP systems Acts as a point of contact for Service Managers in technical topics and also participating in VoIP projects
The major responsibilities of the IPT/Telephony Provisioning Analyst include:
- Previous experience in POTS, PRI, VOIP, SIP, and or data circuit provisioning required. Knowledge of telephony technologies, LNP practices and ability to read carrier records.
- Understanding of TDM and VoIP telephony architectures and infrastructures including associated equipment and functions.
- Understanding of North American Dial Plan and international dialing processes.
- Understanding of service provider circuit provisioning processes and potential issues.
- Obtain service records, invoices, and CSRs for client sites as required.
- Maintain telephony inventory in Service Now CMDB.
- Interface with client TEM provider to insure invoice payment and inventory accuracy.
- Daily communications with internal departments such as: Accounts Payable, Human Resources as well as other divisions of IT as required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- 3 –4 year of experience operating any VoIP products (Cisco)
- Centralized monitoring, network performance reporting, network optimization, and
- Troubleshooting of enterprise IPT & UCaaS deployments.
- SIP routing design, trunking design and implementation.
- Cisco SBC SIP service design, implementation, and operations.
- Implementing security policies and procedures for IPT and video.
- Contact Center Applications, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
- Fidelus Operator Console
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
. 7+ years network and voice engineering experience\\
.Experience in cisco (LAN/WAN) network technologies
.Former lead role in building Cisco Unified Communication projects
.Skype / Teams operation experience
.Different VoIP vendor experience (other than Cisco)
.Service Now experience
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Kyndryl and IBM
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
Network Services Specialist
(Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?