At Kutir Mobility, We create solutions for the Mobile enterprise. We are a team of technical and creative that loves to take advantage of the tools and technologies
that are now available to create great mobile solutions to the enterprise so that you, our client, can focus on what you do best.
Objectives of this Role
· Managing our existing customers and developing new business opportunities.
· Identify customer needs, building long term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
· Take a lead role in development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create business opportunities and partnerships
· Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration
· Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goal
· Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
· Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
· Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
· Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
Skills and Qualification
· Bachelor’s degree in business or management
· Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Working experience with sales techniques
· Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
· Proven ability to plan and manage resources
· Experience with software Sales (i.e., Mobile Applications)
· Ability to deliver presentations
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹54,400.00 per month
Speak with the employer