Designation: Senior Associate, Family Office & Fund Solutions
Years of experience: 2-4 years
Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai, India
Kristal.AI is a global, digital-first private wealth platform providing comprehensive wealth management solutions for the entire spectrum of investors ranging from sophisticated high net worth individuals to first-time investors. Powered by an unparalleled combination of advanced algorithms and investment professionals, we focus on providing personalized products and unbiased advice. We have the finest minds of the fintech industry as part of our leadership team and have been recognized by several forums to be at the forefront of the fintech industry. We are also backed by a leading VC in India - Chiratae Ventures (formerly IDG Ventures).
We offer our team-members strong prospects for learning, growth and career development while offering a culture of camaraderie and ownership. The role lies within the Digital Family Office team where we try to offer our Clients value additive services. For further information visit us at www.kristal.ai.
You will be a part of the Family Office & Fund Solutions team. The team is responsible for prospecting and building long term relationships with family offices and high net-worth clients, maintaining and developing cross divisional relationships and ensuring delivery of relevant product solutions and services to our clients.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Understand the investor's (in this case the target segment would be a family office/ UHNI) requirements to see how Kristal can provide them with a wholistic family office solution;
- Understand the investor's investment mandate and customize a structuring solution based on Kristal's offering;
- Draft necessary offering documents based on customized solution;
- Review and co-ordinate various investor servicing activities such as investor on-boarding with relevant KYC checks, operationalization of subscription and capital calls and distributions and other investor reporting activities;
- Liaising with various internal stakeholders to launch necessary funds for the family offices/ UHNI;
- Overcome operational bottlenecks to ensure a seamless client experience;
- Develop and maintain process notes for the team's product line;
- Deliver strategic changes for product and service improvements and support business growth;
- Proactive in keeping abreast with current fund industry issues and developments.
Skills we are looking for:
- Good understanding of hedge fund structures across various jurisdictions
- Good understanding of the family office industry
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
- Familiar with Microsoft excel, powerpoint, bloomberg
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, eager to learn