Designation: Senior Analyst - Private Markets
About Kristal.AI Private Markets:
Provides access to high-potential startups and private companies to diversify and enhance client portfolios. This is for institutional and private client investors who want to support innovative businesses and be part of their success stories.
We are looking for a strong analytical candidate to join our team to help in research and transaction management of private secondary opportunities on our platform.
1. Perform market research to help identify new investment trends and opportunities
2. Deal screening: evaluate opportunities, engage with prospects
3. Research target companies using multiple direct and indirect channels to obtain relevant data.
4. Manage investment process - Investment Committee (IC) approval, legal team coordination, ongoing deal management and execution and coordinate with external counter parties as relevant.
5. Coordinating with the marketing team to promote these & book build.
Key skills we are looking for:
1.MBA from premier institute
2. Strong analytical skills and is comfortable dealing with numerical data.
3. Excellent writing & presentation skills
4. Strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
5. The candidate must be self-driven, be hands-on and motivated.
6. Strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
7. Prior experience in a VC/PE/Investment banking is a plus