Designation: Marketing Manager (B2B2C)
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Kristal.AI's B2B2C business is geared towards enabling leading Wealth managers, Family offices, Investment Advisors, Distributors as well as Wealth management platforms in India to provide access and advisory on Global Investments for their clients.
This business was started in early Q2 of 2020 and within a short period we have signed up over 40 partners across India and has been established as a pillar of growth for the organization.
We are now looking to establish a - Kristal for Global- theme in this space across India and for this, we are looking for a dynamic individual who can run hands-on marketing and build premium mindshare for the platform.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Create and run with Marketing Plan for the business including positioning, messaging and overall branding
2. Design and execute overall communications strategy
3. Conceptualize Social media and Email campaigns targeted towards Partners as well as their key clients
4. Coordinate and execute physical and virtual events
5. Build and execute PR strategy
6. Track & report metrics - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly
7. Overall, you will be responsible for driving top of the funnel for the business and ensuring ongoing engagement with these audiences.
Please note that this role is little digital marketing and more Content marketing, PR and online & offline events.
Ideal candidate should have:
1. MBA from a premier institute with 2-5 years of marketing experience, ideally in a B2B platform
2. Extremely detail-oriented with strong copywriting skills and an eye for good design
3. Analytical mindset that makes data-driven decisions
4. Candidates with experience in Finance & business media preferred
We are an award-winning AI-driven wealth management platform, operational in India, Singapore, and Hong Kong. We specialize in building best-in-class investment portfolios, strategized by some of the world's top financial advisors, while our proprietary Advisory Algorithm helps our clients to choose the best portfolios (branded as Kristals) best suited for their financial goals and risk profiles.
Our diverse team comprises of 70+ people spread across three countries, backed by a strong and supportive management team comprising of ex-IITians and IIMs, with a combined 50+ years of work experience in JP Morgan, Citibank, BNP Paribas, Yahoo, Cognizant, and IBM Security. We are also backed by a leading VC in India - Chiratae Ventures (Formerly IDG Ventures).
For further information visit us at www.kristal.ai